Thursday, January 29, 2009

WoW... no, not really

But really..
Wow.

Today, the husband walked in the door upon returning from a long hard day of sitting on his ass.. and he goes straight to the office.

It's computer night.

Yes, we had to make a schedule. Why? Because if there weren't a schedule, it would be absolutely out of control. With no specified times to play he wants to play constantly. Every last second counts??

I spent the last couple of days trying to figure this whole blog thing out.. sorry, no warhammer play time. :( I have never "blogged" so I essentially have no idea what I am doing.. I looked at a lot of different blogs, and have concluded that you Warhammer people are a dedicated bunch. While I certainly did not quite understand what it is exactly that you people find so entertaining about the game, I can reasonably see the camradery between players.... Alterior motive? Me thinks it is so.

Ok.. so, off I go to create my Warhammer account. (BLEH) I swear if I become one of you, I will throw myself off the side of the nearest mountain into the murky waters of a current infested river..

Smooches,
-LA

1 comment: