Friday, January 30, 2009

Is this supposed to be fun??

"You rolled effin Order?"
"Ya."
"You can't roll Order, they are effin destroying Destruction..."
"So?"
"And if you roll ruin, I will kill you... I will dig a basement, then build a hole and put you in it and tell you to put the lotion on your skin.."
"..."



So Azaela.. pretty much a dike. I could only get to level three before I noticed my brainwaves beginning to slow and had to stop. I am a swordmaster. Probably the sexiest swordmaster chick you have ever laid eyes upon..

So am I getting this right?? The idea is to gain imaginary levels and put on clothes? That's the point? Ok. I will suspend my immediate reaction to call this G-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-YYYYYYY! See what I did right there? I suspended it.

Maybe the whole addiction process kicks in later on, but until then biatches, this game is not even close to entertaining....

-LA OUT

6 comments:

  1. And it begins....

    Welcome to the world of the gamer. You may just enjoy yourself while you're here. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What server are you playing on, and what is your chars name? If i see you online i'll group up with you, makes playing much more enjoyable

    ReplyDelete
  3. The goal is to pit your skills against other playes and see who comes out on top. Who can perform better given the set of rules his game provides you. It's like chess, to the furthest degree.

    Because if I was to describe chess like you did WAR, it would sound like this:

    So the point is to get all my little toys to sit on the same spot as the other guys little toys, and make the one big little toy not be able to move? Huh? GUH-AAAAAAAYYYY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whats the point of going to a bar, having a few drinks,dinner, and dancing? What's the point snorting coke of a hookers arse? What's the point of any fun endeavor? It's just there to have some fun.

    Gaming is just one aspect of myself, but when an aspect becomes obssession that's when it becomes a problem.

    The day I turn down sex to go play a game, my Sig. Other has full permission to whack me, and put me in her trunk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, one thing.

    MMO's ARE 100,000,000 TIMES BETTER TO PLAY WITH A FRIEND.

    Why do you think that.. gay game WoW was so successful? Because it was easy to play with a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel sorry for your husband, having to deal with someone like you. Maybe he's playing so much to get away from you. Don't bring your relationship problems to the internet. Try, I don't know, talking to him? That's a start.

    ReplyDelete